Welcome to Aus vs SL dream11 prediction. After losing the 1st match against Australia, Sri Lanka will be desperate to find the winning momentum. Sri Lanka and Australia will fight each other in the 2nd fixture of the AUS vs SL T20 2022 series at R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo on Wednesday 8th June. Both teams went head-to-head in a t20 series earlier this year, with Australia winning the series by 4-1.
Last Match Performance
Australia won the toss and opted to field first against Sri Lanka in the first Twenty20 game at R. Premadasa Stadium on Tuesday. After bowling first Australia all-out Sri Lanka for 128, Australia wasted very little time and chased down the target in just 14 overs, with ten wickets in hand.
Match: SL vs AUS 2nd T20
Venue: R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo.
Date & Time: 8th June 7:00 pm IST
AUS vs SL Pitch Report
It will be a balanced wicket at Colombo, with assistance for the batsmen as well as bowlers. A total of 150 will be the average score in this venue, and the bowlers would look to use the variations to secure a win. The rain showers and overcast conditions can support the fast bowlers with the ball.
Possible Playing 11 Of Both Squads
Danushka Gunathilaka, Pathum Nissanka, Charith Asalanka, Kusal Mendis (wk), Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dasun Shanaka (c), Chamika Karunaratne, Dushmantha Chameera, Nuwan Thushara.
Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Mitch Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, Steve Smith, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade (wk), Ashton Agar, Josh Hazlewood.
Both Squads Recent 5 Game’s Form:-
Sri Lanka (recent matches) W L L L L
Australia (recent matches) W W L W W
Head To Head
SL vs AUS
1 – 9
Top Picks For AUS vs SL Dream11 Prediction
- Josh Hazlewood: Hazlewood was the best in the series against Sri Lanka, wherein he picked a total of 8 wickets in 3 matches. In 12 Games of IPL 2022, he had 20 wickets. Also in the 1st T20 yesterday Hazlewood took 4 wickets.
- David Warner: Warner had performed fabulously in the recently finished IPL 2022 series. Warner scored in many crucial matches and played the match-winning knock. In the 1st T20 which was played yesterday, Warner smashed 70 runs from 44 balls not out.
- Mitchell Marsh: The player in the form delivered impactful knocks for his IPL team, Delhi Capitals. He smashed 251 runs in 8 innings at a strike rate of 132.80. In eight innings of BBL 2021/22, he hammered 347 runs, with a top score of 100*.
AUS vs SL Dream11 Prediction
- Captain:- Josh Hazlewood
- Vice-captain:- David Warner
- Batter:- Mitchell Marsh, Pathum Nissanka
- Bowler:- Kane Richardson, Maheesh Theekshana
- All-rounder:- Glenn Maxwell, Wanindu Hasaranga, Ashton Agar
- Wicket-keeper:- Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Kusal Mendis