Welcome to Today IPL Match Dream11 Prediction between RCB and GT. Table-topper Gujarat Titans would hope to continue their winning momentum ahead of the play-offs while Royal Challengers Bangalore need a grand win to keep their last-four stage hopes alive when the two squads face each other in their final IPL league game here on Thursday. The brand new franchise GT has so far had a brilliant opening season as they are already got the top spot in the standings with 20 points from 13 matches.
RCB, on the other side, has had a mixed result this season, achieving 7 victories and 6 losses to occupy the 5th place with 14 points from 13 clashes, But what could damage RCB is their bad net run rate of -0.323. A victory against Gujrat Titans would move them to 16 points but that would not be sufficient as they also need a few positive results going their way.
Delhi Capitals, who are Presently situated at the fourth spot, can also secure 16 points if they defeat Mumbai Indians in their recent game and they have a bigger net run rate than RCB at +0.255. With consecutive wins, RCB had the momentum going in their favor but that derailed after a large 54-run loss to Punjab Kings in their previous game.
How To Make Balanced Fantasy 11 To Gain Maximum Points
- The Wicket is expected to retain its record of being batting friendly and the same we observed in the recent match. We can go with up to 5 batsmen and 2 or more All-Rounders. Hardik Pandya is always a must-choice for fantasy 11 as he can score big runs at any stage of the game. Keep reading to know Today IPL Match Dream11 Prediction.
- Talking about the bowling side, spinners are likely to hold control during the middle overs game but pacers have more advantage here. Pacers took 71% of wickets in the last 10 days while spins got 29% of wickets. We can choose 3 bowlers with 2 pacers and 1 spin.
Possible Playing 11 Of Both Squads
Royal Challengers Bangalore:-
Virat Kohli, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Mohammed Siraj, Faf du Plessis (c), Rajat Patidar, Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Glenn Maxwell, Harshal Patel, Mahipal Lomror, Josh Hazlewood.
Wriddhiman Saha (wicket-keeper), Yash Dayal, Mohammed Shami, Shubman Gill, Matthew Wade, Hardik Pandya (c), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Alzarri Joseph,
- Faf du Plessis: He has been the run machine for the squad since the start of the tournament. Apart from a few games, he has scored runs on a regular basis. Du Plessis would be hope to score big and best in this important match.
- Wanindu Hasaranga: He is the leading wicket-taker for Royal Challengers Banglore this season and might have the orange cap if RCB enters into the playoffs. He has got 23 wickets in 13 games at an average of 14.65, an economy of 7.48, and a strike rate of 11.7.
Both Squads Recent 5 Matches Form :
Royal Challengers Banglore (RCB) (recent last): L W W L L
Gujrat Titans (GT) (recent last): W W L L W
BLR Vs GT Today IPL Match Dream11 Prediction
- Captain: Faf Du Plessis
- Vice-captain: Wanindu Hasaranga
- Wicket-Keeper: W. Saha
- Batsmen: David Miller, R. Patidar
- All-Rounders: Hardik Pandya, Wanindu Hasaranga, Glen Maxwell
- Bowlers: Harshal Patel, Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami
This is a safe team. Follow CricketShokin on Telegram for Grand league teams.