Welcome to Dream11 Prediction Today Game between Chennai Super Kings and Gujarat Titans. Chennai Super Kings will face dominant Gujarat Titans in their upcoming IPL game on Sunday (April 17) at MCA Stadium, Pune.
What will be CSK Target?
After losing four matches back to back, CSK tasted a win in their former game when they defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in a high-scoring contest. Ravindra Jadeja- led troop would be aiming to maintain an upward wind in the points table with a victory over Gujarat Titans, who are on a roll in their debut season.
What will be in the Gujrat Titans Mind?
Gujarat Titans are sitting at the top of the table with four victories in five games. The Hardik Pandya-led side has eight points ahead in the bank, and another triumph over CSK will take them to 10 points in the early stage of the event. Gujarat Titans have been a brigade to beat as they’ve got a quality bowling attack, and their captain is leading from the front with the bat. Keep reading to know Dream11 Prediction Today Game.
The Pitch Report
Rajasthan Royals have beaten 200+ runs on this wicket. But Gujarat Titans defend a modest total of 171 actually on the same pitch. Another low-scoring match involving Mumbai and Kolkata could have gone down to the line if it weren’t for Pat Cummins’ aggression. Therefore the wicket at Pune is a gem and offers the observers the best possible chance at competitive cricket.
- Average 1st innings score:- The Average 1st innings score is 161 in this stadium.
- Bat first or Bowl first? Batting first or bowling first doesn’t matter at all on this pitch. Because both conditions have 49-51 percentage winning records.
- Hardik Pandya- The captain of Gujarat Titans, Hardik Pandya has been sensational with bat and bowl this season. Hardik, who has scored 228 runs at an impressive average of 76, is the highest run-getter for Gujarat Titans until now. Apart from his batting, he also picked four wickets.
- Shivam Dube- Chennai Super Kings’ biggest positive from this season, Shivam Dube has been phenomenal with the bat. He has smashed 207 runs at a strike rate of 176.92 and has a batting average of 51.75 in five games.
Dream11 Prediction Today Game
- Batters:- Shubman Gill(9.5 cr), Robin Uthappa (9 cr)= 18.5 cr
- Bowlers:- Mohammed Shami(9 cr), Lockie Ferguson(9 cr), Rashid Khan(9.5 cr), Mukesh Choudhary(8 cr)= 35.5 cr
- All-rounders:- Ravindra Jadeja(9.5 cr) R tewatia (8.5 cr) = 18 cr
- Wicketkeeper:- MS Dhoni = 8.5 cr
- Captain:- Hardik Pandya= 10.5 cr
- Vice-Captain:- Shivam Dube = 9 cr