The 31st game of the TATA IPL 2022 will see the Fight between Lucknow Super Giants and Royal Challengers Bangalore. Lucknow Super Giants will be facing off in front of Royal Challengers Bangalore for the first time in this season of the IPL. We shall describe Dream 11 Prediction For Royal Challengers Bangalore and Lucknow Super Giants Game.
LSG Point Table Position
Lucknow Super Giants is presently placed at the 3rd position on the points table.
RCB point Table Position
Royal Challengers Bangalore has a fourth place on the points table.
Recent Form Analysis of Both Teams
Lucknow Super Giants won 4 matches out of 6 they have played. At the same time, Royal Challengers Bangalore fought in six matches in this tournament and won four matches.
Lucknow Super Giants won their last game by 18 runs against Mumbai Indians, and KL Rahul scored 103 runs. On the other side, Royal Challengers Bangalore won their last game by 16 runs against Delhi Capitals. Glenn Maxwell and Dinesh Karthik stacked 55 runs and 66 runs in that fight.
RCB vs LSG Head To Head
Royal Challengers Bangalore and Lucknow Super Giants have not faced each other yet in this competition.
Top Picks For Dream 11 Prediction
- The captain of Lucknow Super Giants, KL Rahul, who has smashed a hundred in his last game against Mumbai, is in great form. Rahul has smashed 235 runs at an average of 47 and strike rate of 144.17.
- Virat Kohli, the former captain of RCB, is a run machine. Virat has stacked 119 runs this season, and he is a must-pick player.
- Manish Pandey is a game-changer player sometimes. He has scored only 60 runs in this tournament but can play a game-changing knock in this match.
The DY Patil pitch has a good bounce for the bowlers, and the team can score 160-170 runs on this ground. Overall, it is a wicket that helps both sides.
- Average 1st Innings score:- The batting first team can score 165 runs here.
- Chase or defend:- First batting team has a bad record here. Wining percentage of batting first team is only 44℅ while batting second winning percentage is 56%.
Dream 11 Prediction
- Captain- KL Rahul (10 cr)
- Vice-captain- Virat Kohli= 9.5 cr
- Wicket-Keeper- Kartik (9 cr)= 9 cr
- Batsmen- Manish Pandey( 8.5 cr), Du Plessis (9 cr) Deepak Hooda (8.5 cr)= 26 cr
- All-rounder- Jason Holder (8.5 cr), Glenn Maxwell (9.5 cr)= 18 cr
- Bowler- A Khan (9 cr), Hazelwood (8.5 cr), Harshal Patel (9 cr)=26.5 cr