The Match 21 of Dream11 Nature Isle T10 will see a clash between Champagne Reef Divers and Titou Gorge Splashers at Windsor Park in Roseau. In the last head-to-head game, Titou Gorge Splashers beats Champagne Reef Divers by eight wickets. The in-form Titou Gorge Splashers have won four battles out of six that they have played in this tournament so far. Whereas, Champagne Reef Divers are struggling and have won only one game out of their six games. They are placed at the bottom of the points table. We will describe CRD vs TGS Dream11 Prediction in this post.
Coming to their recent clash, both the squads have lost their last game. Valley Hikers handed a five wickets defeat to Titou Gorge Splashers in the last match of the Dream11 Nature Isle T10 tournament. Titou Gorge Splashers posted a competitive total of 88 runs in their 10 overs thanks to Malakai Xavier(21), Jerlani Robinson(14), and Elton Mark(19). In reply, Valley Hikers chased down the target with two balls left. Niall Payne shined with the ball as he took two wickets.
On the other side, Indian River Rowers thrashed Champagne Reef Divers by 36 runs in the last game. Indian River Rowers’ batters blunt CRD’s bowling attack and posted a massive total of 122 runs on the scoreboard. In reply, they managed to add 86 runs in their 10 overs. Jedd Joseph and Micah Joseph played good innings. However, that was not enough to chase down the target.
Possible Playing 11 of Both Teams in Dream11 Nature Isle T10
|Titou Gorge Splashers||Champagne Reef Divers|
|Malakai Xavier||Jervon Raphael|
|Jerlani Robinson||Jedd Joseph|
|Odiamar Honore||Micah Joseph|
|Vivian Titre||Jahseon Alexander|
|Sarwan Lockhart||Esmael Lendor|
|Elton Mark||Donald Clarke|
|Lluvio Charles||Kharmal Hamilton|
|Ajanim Tavernier||Melvin Defoe (Wk)|
|Niall Payne||Adrien Matthew|
|John Matthew||Lee Louisy|
|Shaheim Ceasar||Joshua Sylvester|
Top Picks For CRD vs TGS Dream11 Prediction
- Jerlani Robinson:- The captain and opening batsman of Titou Gorge Splashers, Jerlani Robinson has smacked 268 runs at a stunning average of nearly 90 and at a stirring strike rate of 191 in this tournament to date.
- Micah Joseph:- He is a right-handed opening batsman and scored 109 runs in six matches until now in this tournament. He has also picked four wickets with his left-arm spin.
When CRD bat first, they have won 33% of matches and in the reverse scenario, they have not any game yet. On the other side, TGS has won all the games when they bat second and won 60% of games in the reverse scenario.
- Champagne Reef Divers (recent last): LLLLL
- Titou Gorge Splashers (recent last): WLWWL
CRD vs TGS Dream11 Prediction
- Captain:- Jerlani Robinson
- Vice-Captain:- Micah Joseph
- All-rounder:- Shaheim Ceasar, Malakai Xavier, Vivian Titre
- Batter:- Jedd Joseph, Odiamar Honore, Jervon Raphael
- Bowler:- Kharmal Hamilton, John Matthew, Lee Louisy