Welcome to Dream11 Prediction for CRD vs BAW game. The penultimate match between Champagne Reef Divers and Barana Aute Warriors will take place at Windsor Park, Roseau on June 3, 2022. Champagne Reef Divers had a poor season as they have won one game out of their nine and currently standing at the bottom of the points table. On the other side, Barana Aute Warriors has twelve points in nine games and qualified for the semi-final.
- Match Details:- Match no. 29 between Champagne Reef Divers and Barana Aute Warriors
- Timing:- 9:15 p.m.
- Venue:- Windsor Park, Dominica
- Watch:- Fancode app/website will stream the live match for Indian users.
Key Points To Remember While Making Dream11 Prediction for BAW vs CRD
- Both teams have good bowling attacks and recent results indicate that the average score is falling down in this Dream11 Nature Isle T10. As per the trend, you should go with many bowlers.
- As the tournament process, the pitch started to offer help for the spinner. So, pick more spinners than pacers.
- Must pick players- Jervin Benjamin, Mervin Matthew, Micah Joseph, Kurtney Anselm,
Top Player for Dream11 Prediction For CRD vs BAW
Jervin Benjamin:- Barana Aute Warriors’ skipper Benjamin has played nine matches so far and smacked 314 runs at a blistering strike rate of 210 and an average of 45 in this tournament. The wicket-keeper batsman usually opens the inning for his team and is a must-pick choice for your fantasy team.
Mervin Matthew:- He is an all-rounder that plays for Barana Aute Warriors. The right-handed batsman has scored 126 runs in this tournament up to now. He also bowls right-arm fast-medium bowling and picked eight wickets in nine outings.
Micah Joseph:- He is also an all-rounder that plays for Champagne Reef Divers and has a decent record with both bat and bowl in the Dream11 Nature Isle T10 2022.
Recent Form of Both Squad
In this season, the head-to-head clash was won by Barana Aute Warriors. CRD has won 25% of their matches when they bat first and lost all the games when they field first. On the other side, BAW has won 80% of their matches while fielding first and won 33% of their matches when they bat first.
- Barana Aute Warriors(recent last):- WWLLW
- Champagne Reef Divers(recent last):- LLLLL
Dream11 Prediction For CRD vs BAW
- Captain:- Jervin Benjamin
- Vice-captain:- Mervin Matthew
- All-rounder:- Micah Joseph, Esmael Lendor, Jahseon Alexander
- Batter:- Kishawn Viville, Jedd Joseph, Kurtney Anselm
- Bowler:- Kharmal Hamilton, Dylan Joseph, Lee Louisy