Indian River Rowers and Barana Aute Warriors will face each other in Match no. 27 of Dream11 Nature Isle T10 on June 02, 2022. Barana Aute Warriors has won five games out of eight games and currently standing in the 3rd spot on the points table. Whereas, Indian River Rowers also played eight games and won four games. IRR is situated in fourth place on the points table. Here you get the IRR vs BAW Dream11 Prediction.
- Match:- Indian River Rowers Vs. Barana Aute Warriors
- Timing:- 9:30 p.m. (IST)
- Venue:- Windsor Park, Dominica
- Live:- The Indian users can watch the live streaming on Fancode app and website.
Both Squad’s Last Game Performance in Dream11 Nature Isle T10
Titou Gorge Splashers handed a nine-wicket defeat to Barana Aute Warriors. The bowling attack of Titou Gorge Splashers bundles out Barana Aute Warriors for 68 runs. Apart from Kurtney Ansel(13), and Derry Auguiste(18*), no other batsman cross the two-digit mark. In reply, TGS chased down the target in 7.2 overs.
On the other hand, Indian River Rowers faced defeat in a thrilling match against Valley Hikers. Indian River Rowers restricted Valley Hikers to 73/8 thanks to Vincent Lewis and Savio Anselm three wickets each. In reply, Indian River Rowers fall short by only one run. Sherlon George played a good inning in this low-scoring game. However, that was not enough to stop the defeat.
Both Team Predicted 11
|Indian River Rowers||Barana Aute Warriors|
|Deon Burton||Delroy Liverpool|
|Vincent Lewis||Jervin Benjamin|
|Sherlon George||Kurtney Anselm|
|Lex Magloire||Mervin Matthew|
|Garvin Marcellin||Dylan Joseph|
|Rick James||Derry Auguiste|
|Savio Anselm||Kishawn Viville|
|Tyrese LeBlanc||Shamoy Williams|
|Sherwin Labassiere||Morrel Burton|
|Clement Marcellin||Jeremy Issac|
|Joel Durand||Fabien Benjamin|
Top Picks For IRR vs BAW Dream11 Prediction
- Vincent Lewis:- The captain of IRR, Lewis is a genuine all-rounder and leads the team with both bat & bowl. The right-handed batter has appeared in eight matches and scored 143 runs at a tremendous strike rate of 152. He also bowled left-arm medium-pace bowling and also picked nine wickets.
- Jervin Benjamin:- He has scored 280 runs in this tournament up to now. He scored these runs in eight games at an impressive average of 47 and at a thunderstorm strike rate of 225. You surely pick him in your fantasy squad for this match.
- Deon Burton:- He is a wicket-keeper and opening batsman that plays for Indian River Rowers. The left-handed batsman has scored 237 runs at a good average of 34 and a blistering strike rate of 162 in seven matches.
Dream11 Nature Isle T10: Pitch Report
The average first inning score at Windsor Park falls to 78 runs. As the tournament goes on, spinners are getting more help than Pacers. The team batting first has won sixty percent of the matches in this tournament up to now.
IRR vs BAW Dream11 Prediction
- Captain:- Vincent Lewis
- Vice-captain:- Jervin Benjamin
- Wicket-keeper:- Deon Burton
- Batter:- Joel Durand, Kurtney Anselm, Savio Anselm
- Bowler:- Morrel Burton, Lex Magloire, Dylan Joseph
- All-rounder:- Mervin Matthew, Garvin Marcellin