Indian River Rowers will square off against Sari Sari Sunrisers in Match 18 of Dream11 Nature Isle T10 2022 Tournament at Windsor Park, Roseau on May 29, 2022. Currently, Indian River Rowers are standing in third place on the points table with three wins out of five games. On the other side, Sari Sari Sunrisers are standing at fifth position with two wins out of six games that SSS has played in this tournament up to now. In this post, you will get the IRR vs SSS Dream11 Prediction.
Last Game Performance
Indian River Rowers beat Champagne Reef Divers by a massive margin of 36 runs in the recent game. Runs from IRR’s opener Deon Burton(63* off 26), Sherlon George(27), and Lex Magloire(21) took Indian River Rowers’ score to 122 in their 10 overs quota. Garvin Marcellin’s three wickets and Vincent Lewis’s two wickets restricted Champagne Reef Divers to 86 runs.
On the other side, Sari Sari Sunrisers lost their last game against Barana Aute Warriors by eight wickets. Sari Sari Sunrisers posted a good total of 111 runs courtesy of Casimir Benjamin(47 off 26), and Stephan Pascal(42 off 18). Despite a great performance with the bat, SSS lost the game. Sebastien Brumant and Nickson Athanaze took one wicket each.
Recent Form of Both Squad in Dream11 Nature Isle T10
Indian Rivers Rowers has won all the matches when they bat first and won 33% of matches when they bat second. Whereas Sari Sari Sunrisers have won 50% of matches when they bat first and have not won any match when they bat second.
- Indian River Rowers (recent last): WWLLW
- Sari Sari Sunrisers (recent last): LLWWL
Hot Picks For IRR vs SSS Dream11 Prediction
- Stephan Pascal:- Stephan Pascal is an all-rounder that plays for Sari Sari Sunrisers. He has smacked 155 runs at an average of 31 and a splendid strike rate of nearly 150 in five matches up to now. He has also taken six wickets with his off-spin bowling. He has the highest Dream11 points between these two squads. You should make him a captain or vice-captain of your dream team.
- Vincent Lewis:- He is a right-handed batsman and also bowls left-arm medium-pace bowling. The captain of Indian River Rowers, Vincent has added 85 runs so far in this tournament and also picked five wickets in the Dream11 Nature Isle T10 2022.
- Deon Burton:- The wicket-keeper of Indian River Rowers, Deon Burton is a dangerous left-handed opening batsman. He has smashed 161 runs at a thunderstorm strike rate of 161 and at an impressive average of 54 in four games.
- Casimir Benjamin:- The captain of Sari Sari Sunrisers, Casimir Benjamin has scored 127 runs at an average of 25 and strike rate of 132. The right-handed batsman opens the inning for Sari Sari Sunrisers and can provide points with his wicket-keeping too.
Dream11 Prediction SSS vs IRR: Pitch Report
The average first inning score is 95 at Windsor Park. The team bowling first has won 60% of matches here.
- Batting Pitch- 0%
- Bowling- 0%
- Balanced- 100%
- Pace Bowling- 50%
- Spin Bowling- 50%
IRR vs SSS Dream11 Prediction
- Captain:- Stephan Pascal
- Vice-Captain:- Vincent Lewis
- Wicket-keeper:- Deon Burton, Casimir Benjamin
- Batter:- Cheston Dangleben, Rick James, Joel Durand, Savio Anselm
- Bowler:- Romaine Paris, Clement Marcellin, Sebastien Brumant