This article will tell the Dream11 prediction for the RR vs GT game. Gujarat Titans and Rajasthan Royals will face each other on the ground in a potentially explosive match on Thursday (April 14). These squads will have evident willpower coming upper in the point table. Currently, both teams have six points.
Current situation of GT
The Titans Faced their 1st defeat of the IPL 2022 against Sunrisers Hyderabad, and they’re stuck at 6 points. Hardik Pandya would not like to go in that situation, and a victory over RR can give them bumper back. Keep reading to know Dream11 Prediction
Current situation of RR
Currently, Rajasthan Royals are on top with 6 points. Rajasthan Royals are coming from a thrilling encounter against Lucknow Super Giants, and they won the match by three runs. Sanju Samson will push all the power for that two points to keep his team at the top of the points table.
RR vs GT Head to Head
They will face each other for the first time on April 14.
RR vs GT- Pitch Report
The pitch is likely to have a decent covering of lawn. one can anticipate the rise to not be quick, with scores in the vicinity of 160 likely to be posted by the team batting first.
- Average 1st innings score- The average 1st innings score on this wicket is 151 runs.
- Bat first or bowl first? Bowling first has an excellent winning record here(56%) while batting first winning record is poor (44%)
- Also, read- Dream11 Team for RR vs LSG
Top Picks for Dream11 Prediction
Jos Buttler– Buttler is a right-handed batsman from Rajasthan Royals. He has hammered 218 runs on this event thus far and may become powerful here again.
Rashid Khan- Rashid is a top-class bowler in international cricket, and he has not shown much intent yet. But in this match, we would see him sending 3 or 4 players back to the pavilion.
Yuzvendra Chahal- Yuzvendra Chahal, who holds the purple cap currently, has taken 11 wickets in this tournament. He is looking in good form and is an excellent choice for your dream team.
Hardik Pandya– Pandya has shown his all-rounder skill in this tournament already as he scored 141 runs at an average of 47 and also picked three wickets.
- Captain- Rashid Khan=9.5 cr
- Vice-captain- Jos butter= 10.5 cr
- All Rounder- Hardik pandya(10 cr) Rahul Tewatia(9 cr), Riyan Parag(8 cr) =27 cr
- Batsmen- Devdutt Padikkal(8.5 cr), Simron Hetymer(9 cr), Abhinav Manohar(8.0)= 25.5 cr
- Bowlers- Yuzvendra Chahal(9.5 cr), M.Shami (9.5 cr) Krishna (8.5cr) = 27.5 cr
Also, read- Gujarat Titans Possible Playing 11