Match 9 of Dream11 Trinidad T10 Blast 2022 will see a clash between Scoa Kings and Cocrico Cavaliers on June, 12 at Brian Lara Stadium which is situated in Tarouba, Trinidad. Scoa Kings have appeared in two clashes and lost in one clash. The other clash was abandoned. Kings are currently placed at the bottom of the Point table with one point.
Whereas, Cocrico Cavaliers have a mixed start to their campaign as they have won one game, lost one game, and no-result scenario in one game. With the help of four points, they are situated at the 3rd position in the Points table. We will describe SCK vs CCL Dream11 Prediction in this post.
Last Game Performance of Both Squad in Dream11 Trinidad T10 Blast 2022
Coming to Scoa Kings last game, Scarlet Ibis Scorchers handed 10-run defeat to Scoa Kings. In a low-scoring game, Scarlet Ibis Scorchers were restricted to 81 runs courtesy of Jon Russ Jagessar’s impressive bowling figure of 2-10-2. In reply, Scoa Kings fall short by 10 runs, despite their top three giving their side a good and steady start.
On the other side, Scarlet Ibis Scorchers also beat Cocrico Cavaliers in a high-scoring game by seven wickets in their last game. Cocrico Cavaliers posted a good total of 107 runs in their 10 overs quota. Jesse Bootan was the main architect behind these runs. He scored 38 runs. In reply, Scarlet Ibis Scorchers chased down the target in 9.3 overs.
SCK vs CCL: Possible Playing 11
|Scoa Kings||Cocrico Cavaliers|
|Kirstan Kallicharan||Amir Jangoo|
|Isaiah Rajah||Akeil Cooper|
|Jason Mohammed||Denesh Ramdin|
|Sion Hackett||Jesse Bootan|
|Lyndell Nelson||Akeem Alvarez|
|Shiva Sankar||Adrian Cooper|
|Chadeon Raymond||Ramesh Brijlal|
|Jon-Russ Jagessar||Shaaron Lewis|
|Ricky Jaipaul||Strassark Sankar|
|Kavesh Kantasingh||Rakesh Maharaj|
|Rickson Maniram||Stephawn Solomon|
CCL vs SCK: Recent Form:-
Scoa Kings have a 67% winning percentage when they bat first and have a 50% winning percentage when they bowl first. Whereas, Cocrico Cavaliers have an 11% winning percentage when they bat first and have a 33% winning percentage when they bowl first.
- Scoa Kings(recent last):- NRL
- Cocrico Cavaliers(recent last):- NRWL
Top Picks for SCK vs CCL Dream11 Prediction
- Amir Jangoo:- The opening wicket-keeper batsman from Cocrico Cavaliers has scored 70 runs at a blistering strike rate of nearly 180 in the two games that he played in the Dream11 Trinidad T10 Blast.
- Sion Hackett:- He is an all-rounder that plays for Scoa Kings. You should pick him in your fantasy 11 as he leads the bowling attack and also plays at the top-order.
SCK vs CCL Pitch Report
The average batting score in the first inning is 102 at Brian Lara Stadium. The team batting first has won 80% of matches in this tournament until now.
SCK vs CCL Dream11 Prediction
- Captain:- Amir Jangoo
- Vice-captain:- Sion Hackett
- Wicket-keeper:- Denesh Ramdin
- All-rounder:- Chadeon Raymond, Ramesh Brijlal
- Batter:- Kirstan Kallicharan, Jesse Bootan, Isaiah Rajah
- Bowler:- Stephawn Solomon, Jon-Russ Jagessar, Rakesh Maharaj