Warwickshire will fight with Worcestershire at the New Road in Worcester in their fifth match of the English T20 Blast 2022. They have won three matches and faced defeat in one match till now and will be hoping to continue their winning momentum against Worcestershire when they fight with them today in order to take the top place in the North Group’s points table.
On the other side, Worcestershire has played four games in the tournament so far and has lost all the fights. As a result, they’re struggling at the bottom of the North Group’s points table with four defeats. It is going to be hard for them as their lack of confidence might play a big role in their match as Warwickshire is in great form. Here you get WOR vs WAS Dream11 Prediction.
- Date:- 03 June 2022
- Time:- 07:00 PM (IST)
- Venue:- County Ground, New Road, Worcester
The pitch of County Ground, New Road, Worcester is a balanced wicket. The squad, winning the toss will opt to bat first. Meanwhile, the pacers have an advantage on this wicket in the initial overs. The Spinners will surely have support in the middle overs. Overall, It is a batting-friendly surface. Therefore, we are going to watch a high-scoring thrilling match between WOR and WAS.
The Weather prediction for the WOR vs WAS North Group on 03 June, Friday 2022 is hoping to be rainy. The temperature is expected to be around 19℃ with 70% humidity and a wind speed of 17 Km/hr. Stay tuned to know WOR vs WAS Dream11 Prediction.
Top 5 Players with Highest Dream11 Points
- P S tirling 178 runs in 4 matches- 263 Dream11 Points
- C Munro 145 runs in 3 matches- 207 Dream11 Points
- B D’Oliveira 91 runs and 6 wickets- 338 Dream11 Points
- D Briggs 9 wickets in 4 matches- 268 Dream11 Points
- J Lintott 10 wickets in 4 matches- 324 Dream11 Points
Head To Head Match- Wor vs War
Worcestershire will play their first match against Warwickshire. Worcestershire has fought in four matches and lost all four games. Warwickshire has played four games, won three, and lost one game.
Both Squads Recent Matches Form :
WOR (recent last): L L L L
WAR (recent last): W W W L
Predicted Playing 11
Ben Cox, Jack Haynes, Dwayne Bravo, Brett D’Oliveira, Gareth Roderick, Tom Fell, Jake Libby, Joshua Dell, Josh Tongue, Charlie Morris, Dillon Pennington.
Alex Davies, Chris Benjamin, Carlos Brathwaite, Robert Yates, Paul Stirling, Adam Hose, Chris Woakes, Jacob Bethell, Danny Briggs, Craig Miles, Jacob Lintott.
WOR vs WAS Dream11 Prediction
- Wicket Keeper: Michael Burgess
- Batsmen: Colin Munro, Taylor Cornell, Ed Pollock
- All Rounder: Moeen Ali (Vice-captain), Will Rhodes (Captain)
- Bowlers: Charlie Morris, Josh Baker, Mitchell Stanley, Oliver Hannon-Dalby, Ethan Brookes