Gujarat Titans will face Punjab Kings in Match 48th of TATA Indian Premier League 2022 on May 3rd, at the Venue DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai. Gujarat Titans have won five games consistently and have been the best in form team in the tournament so far. They are on top of the standings with eight wins from nine matches. While Punjab Kings have been irregular throughout. After four wins and five defeats, they need to collect their power to stand a chance of qualifying for the playoffs. We will reveal today Match Prediction Dream11.
Last Game Performance Of The Both Teams
Gujarat Titans played their previous game against Royal Challengers Bangalore where they got the victory by 6 wickets. David Miller and Rahul Tewatia scored 39 runs and 43 runs respectively for Gujarat Titans in that match. On the other side, Punjab Kings played their recent match against Lucknow Super Giants where they got defeated by 20 runs. Mayank Agarwal and Jonny Bairstow smashed 25 runs and 32 runs respectively for Punjab Kings in that clash.
The last time they faced each other in this season of IPL 2022, Gujarat Titans defeated Punjab Kings by 6 wickets.
- Toss– The IPL 2022 match Fourty the eighth toss between GT vs PBKS will take place at 7.00 PM (IST).
- Match Time– 7:30 PM
- Stadium– Dy Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
Top Picks For Today Match Prediction Dream11
- Shubman Gill is a Brilliant batsman from Gujarat Titans. He smashed 96 runs in the precious head-to-head game against Punjab Kings. He will be expecting to give a great start here also again in front of Punjab Kings.
- Shikhar Dhawan is a world-class opener batsman from Punjab Kings. He hammered 35 runs in the last head-to-head clash against Gujarat Titans. He will be thinking to give a boost start here to his team so that middle can comfortably make a big score on board.
The DY Patil ground has a wicket that provides reasonable bounce to the bowlers. We can expect a match that produces runs between 160-and 170 as a standard fare. Overall, it is a pitch that has help on offer for both departments to the batsmen as well as to the bowlers.
Toss Winning Side Should Go For Chasing Or Defending? The team batting chasing the target has good records here. They got a successful chasing record with the 60% winning record here. While the defending team has only a 40% winning record here as defending is hard on this pitch.
Both Squads Recent 5 Matches Form:
Gujarat Titans (GT) (recent last): W W W W W
Punjab Kings (PBKS) (recent last): L W L L W
Today Match Prediction Dream11
- Captain- Shubhman Gill
- Vice Captain- Shikhar Dhawan
- Wicket Keeper- Wriddhiman Saha
- All Rounders- Hardik Pandya, Liam Livingstone
- Batsmen- Mayank Agarwal, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, David Miller
- Bowlers- Kagiso Rabada, Mohammad Shami, Rashid Khan