Ind vs SA 4th T20 is set to be played at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium in Rajkot on 17th June, Friday. After two low bowling performances, India stormed to a big victory in Vizag to restore a degree of parity to the series scoreline. They will look to continue their momentum with another impressive performance in Rajkot, with the likes of Ishan Kishan and Bhuvneshwar Kumar firing on all cylinders.
However, South Africa has a well-balanced squad to fall back on, with their dangerous bowling attack leading the way for them. Despite missing a few key personnel, the Proteas will fancy their chances of a getting victory, making for a great contest in Rajkot. We will describe IND vs SA My11Circle Prediction in this post.
IND vs SA 4th T20: Match Details
- Date and Time: 17th June 2022, 7:00 PM IST
- Venue: Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
- Watch:- The live telecast of India vs South Africa 4th T20 will be broadcast on Star Sports Network for Indian Users.
A competitive surface beckons at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium with little help available for both the bowling department pacers and spinners. The batters will be scared of some early swings with the new ball, spending some time in the middle overs before shifting gears. While the dew is likely to play a big part, the spinners should have a say in the outcome of the match as well. Both squads will look to chase upon winning the toss, with 160-170 being a fine total at the venue.
Ind vs SA 4th T20:- Possible Playing 11 Of Both Squads
India Possible Playing 11
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (Captain & wicket-keeper), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, and Arshdeep Singh/Umran Malik.
South Africa Possible Playing 11
Reeza Hendricks/Quinton de Kock, Temba Bavuma (Captain), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen (Wicket-Keeper), Dwaine Pretorius, Wayne Parnell, Keshav Maharaj, Tabraiz Shamsi, Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje.
Top Picks For IND vs SA My11Circle Prediction
- Rishabh Pant: Rishabh Pant is yet to find his momentum in the series, unable to get going in the middle overs. The southpaw is one of the most explosive batsmen in the world with his ability against spin standing out. With the Indian skipper due for a big one, he is a must-watch out for in the fourth T20I.
- Rassie van der Dussen: Rassie van der Dussen has had his fire show in the series, scoring 77 runs in three games. The South African has a brilliant record card in T20Is, averaging nearly 40 and striking at 131. Given his ability against both pacer and spinners, Van der Dussen should be a must addition to your IND vs SA Dream11 fantasy team.
Both Squads Recent 5 Game’s Form:-
INDIA (recent matches):- W L L W W
SOUTH AFRICA (recent matches):- L W W W W
Ind vs Sa Head To Head
IND vs SA
4 – 6
IND vs SA My11Circle Prediction
- Captain: Rishabh Pant
- Vice-captain: Rassie van der Dussen
- Wicket-keeper:- Heinrich Klaasen, Ishan Kishan
- Batsmen: David Miller, Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Bowlers: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kagiso Rabada, Harshal Patel
- All-Rounders: Hardik Pandya, Dwaine Pretorius