Welcome to India vs South Africa Dream11 prediction. India will fight South Africa in the fifth and final fixture of the 5-match T20I series at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Banglore. Presently, the series is tied 2-2, and the squad winning this match will be taking the trophy home. In the 4th match of T20I of the series, India posted a target of 169 runs on the board with valuable contributions from Hardik Pandya and Dinesh Karthik.
Later, Harshal Patel and Yuzvendra Chahal continued with their good form, along with Avesh Khan’s 4-wicket haul, to push India to win by a significant margin of 82 runs. For South Africa, the form of David Miller and the return of Kagiso Rabada is a must. On the other side, India needs similar performances from Ishan Kishan and Yuzvendra Chahal to cross the victory line and snatch the trophy.
Match Details: India vs South Africa 5th T20
- Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
- Live Streaming: Star Sports & Disney+Hotstar
This venue is known for producing high-scoring encounters due to its flat surface and short boundary dimensions. A total of 180 will be the average score at this ground, and the spinners will be the real weapon for taking wickets. So you must choose Spinners wisely. Talking about the batsmen, We have to go with already in-form batters like Ishan Kishan and RV Dusen.
Possible Playing 11 Of Both Squads
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (Captain & Wicket-Keeper), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Avesh Khan
Temba Bavuma (Captain)/ Reeza Hendricks, Quinton de Kock (Wicket-Keeper), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen, Dwaine Pretorius, Keshav Maharaj, Marco Jansen/Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Anrich Nortje
Both Squads Recent 5 Game’s Form:-
INDIA (recent matches) W W L W W
SOUTH AFRICA (recent matches) L L W W W
Head To Head
IND vs SA
4 – 6
Top Picks For India vs South Africa Dream11 Prediction
- David Miller:- He has scored 96 runs in four innings at a strike rate of 165.51, with 64* as his top score, and can be trusted in this crucial game.
- Ishan Kishan:- The flamboyant batsman is the leading run-getter in this series with 191 runs at a strike rate of 146.92, with two half-centuries.
- Rassie van der Dussen:- The talented batter has hammered 97 runs in four innings at a strike rate of 125.97, with 75* as his top score.
- Harshal Patel:- The bowler with superb variations and skills has lived up to his expectations to pick wickets with consistent momentum. He is the leading wicket-taker in the T20I series with 7 wickets in four games.
- Yuzvendra Chahal:- The leg-spinner has finally back to form and has taken 5 wickets in the last two games, thus helping the squad to win the matches as well.
India vs South Africa Dream11 Prediction
- Captain: Ishan Kishan
- Vice-captain: Rassie van der Dussen
- Wicket-Keeper: Dinesh Karthik
- Batsmen: David Miller, Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Kagiso Rabada, M Jansen, Harshal Patel
- All-Rounders: Hardik Pandya, Dwaine Pretorius