Welcome to Dream11 Prediction between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Chennai Super Kings. The 49th match of the TATA Indian Premier League (IPL 2022) will witness a severe rivalry unfold between the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) and the Chennai Super Kings (CSK) on 4th May (Wednesday) 2022 at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium in Pune. Things have not executed out very well for the Royal Challengers Bangalore recently in this tournament as they have faced as many as three defeats in a row. On the other side, the Chennai Super Kings are coming off a thriller 13-run win against Sunrisers Hyderabad in the previous match.
What Both Franchise Will Do To Reach In The Playoffs?
The Royal Challenger Banglore is currently situated at 5th place with the 10 points in the points table. Now They will look for 2 points to get back to the top 4 and be consistent in the mix for playoffs. CSK has reappointed MS Dhoni as Skipper in place of Ravindra Jadeja but still, Chennai kings are far away from being in the race for playoffs. However, a Victory can keep their dying hopes alive, and they will get confidence from the fact that CSK had emerged the winner from their first game against RCB in IPL 2022. Keep reading to know the Dream11 prediction between Chennai and Bangalore.
- Match Time– 7:30 PM
- Stadium– Maharastra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
- Live Telecast– Live telecast of the 49th match of TATA IPL 2022 will be aired on the star sports channel. The online platform to watch the Live match of this T20 game is the Disney+Hotstar app and website.
The wicket at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Pune is expected to assist both sides of the game the batsmen as well as bowlers. It will be amazing to watch the nature of the surface after the batting-friendly pitch in the initial few games. However, the conditions are expected to help the batsmen to a good extent in this game. The average score will remain around 160-170.
Both Squads Recent 5 Matches Form :
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) (recent last): W L W L W
Royal Challenger Banglore (RCB) (recent last): L L L W W
Top Picks For Your Dream11 Prediction
- The Royal Challengers Bangalore skipper Faf du Plessis has already shown some outstanding performances so far in the ongoing T20 IPL 2022. In the game opposite to Lucknow Super Giants, Faf du Plessis smashed a remarkable knock of 96 runs with 64 balls.
- For the Royal Challengers Bangalore, Virat Kohli regained his form during the last game against Gujarat Titans. Virat Kohli scored his first half-century of TATA IPL 2022.
- For the Chennai Super Kings, opener batsman Ruturaj Gaikwad is coming into this clash on the back of outstanding performance and he has a Super record in Pune. During the game against Sunrisers Hyderabad, Ruturaj Gaikwad contributed with amazing innings of 99 runs with 57 balls
- Chennai Super Kings opener Devon Conway will be a must performer batsman to watch out for in this crucial match facing Royal Challengers Bangalore. Devon Conway hammered a thrilling unbeaten knock of 85 runs off just 55 balls against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
BLR Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction
- Captain- Faf Du Plessis
- Vice Captain- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Wicket Keeper- MS Dhoni
- All Rounders- Ravindra Jadeja, Glenn Maxwell
- Batsmen- Ambati Rayudu, Devon Conway, Virat Kohli
- Bowlers- Mahesh Theekshana, Josh Hazlewood, Wanindu Hasaranga