Hello, you will get today’s match My11Circle Prediction here. The 59th clash of the Tata IPL 2022 will happen between Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians on 12th May in Mumbai At Wankhede Stadium. Both the squad have played 11 games each so far, where Chennai Super Kings won 4 matches while Mumbai Indians won just two of them. Mumbai Indians are standing at the bottom position on the points table while Chennai Super Kings are just upper them on the table.
This has been the worst season for Mumbai Indians. Tilak Verma has smashed 334 runs in 11 clashes so far this season, while World’s Best Death Jasprit Bumrah has picked 10 wickets in this season of IPL 2022 so far. This Season has also gone bad for Chennai Super Kings either. Ruturaj Gaikwad has hammered 306 runs in 11 games so far, while Dwayne Bravo has hunted 16 players in 9 matches for the CSK this season.
Keep These Factors In The Mind During Making My11Circle Prediction
- The pitch at the Wankhede stadium has been always good to the batters. Short boundaries make the task easier for the batting side to score more runs. A big dew factor will be seen as the game departs further. With the super-fast outfield, a high-scoring clash is expected to watch. So choosing more batters would be a good option. Both teams have been disqualified from the playoffs, so be aware while selecting existing batters, because we can see some changes in the batting lineup as they will try their new players now freely.
- Talking about the bowling side, the Pacers have done the job brilliantly taking the 67% wickets in the last 10 matches. While Spinners only managed to haunt 33% of wickets on this pitch in the last 10 games. So again here we have to go with the records and must choose more pacers.
- To make a great balanced fantasy 11, choosing 6 batsmen, 2 All-Rounders and 3 bowlers would be a great option.
TOSS – The TATA IPL 2022 match Fifty-ninth toss between Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians will take place at 7.00 PM (IST).
Match Time – 7:30 PM
Stadium — Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Both Squads Recent 5 Matches Form :
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) (recent last): W L W L W
Mumbai Indians (MI) (recent last): L W W L L
Head To Head (Last 10 matches):
CSK ——— MI
CHE Vs MUM My11Circle Prediction
- Captain: Rituraj Gaikwad
- Vice-Captain: Tim David
- Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, D Convoy
- Wicket Keeper: Ishan Kishan, Robin Uthappa
- All-Rounders: D Sams, Moeen Ali,
- Bowlers: Jaspirt Bumrah, Mukesh Choudhary, M Theekshana