Welcome, My11Circle Prediction for today’s match between Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders. Rishabh Pant-led Delhi Capitals (DC) will fight against Shreyas Iyer-led Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in match forty-one of the Tata Indian Premier League (IPL) 2022 at the venue Wankhede Stadium on 28th April.
Both the squads Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders are having a low-performing season in the Indian Premier League. Despite having a strong batting lineup, KKR and DC have failed big time in executing their plans and strategy. Delhi Capitals played seven matches but managed to win only three matches yet in this season of IPL 2022. On the other hand, Kolkata knight riders have lost five matches out of eight games they have played in TATA IPL 2022. Keep reading to know about today’s game My11Circle Prediction.
What Is The Main Concern Of Both Teams DC And KKR?
The main problem with Delhi Capitals (DC) is their inconsistent middle-order batting lineup. In this season ongoing, the middle order of DC has struggled to perform collectively to score or chase better. Kolkata Knight Riders had a very superb beginning to their IPL 2022 campaign with three victories from four matches they have faced earlier. But, somehow the squad has lost its rhythm and now looking powerless. Shreyas Iyer and Company recently faced their fourth successive loss at the hands of Gujarat Titans.
Points Table Position
Delhi Capitals is currently having the seventh position in the queue of points table as the squad has 6 points in their pocket. Whereas Kolkata Knight Riders are situated just below the Delhi Capitals with the same 6 points but a low net run rate. DC and KKR currently have +0.71 and +0.08 net run rates respectively.
Top Picks For My11Circle Prediction
- David Warner has batted superbly in most games when the Delhi Capitals needed him. He scored good runs in the last three clashes with a strike rate of near 200. He is a must-pick for the fantasy teams.
- Nitish Rana has not been seen in so much form till now. But whenever he played with the momentum he smashes the runs in all directions. We have a great sense that he will play a big inning here to make KKR a winner on the Wankhede pitch. hence you should take a chance on Nitish Rana by choosing him in your dream 11 teams.
Wankhede Stadium Pitch Report
Regular games are being played at this venue, The wicket in the Wankhede Stadium has now started to slow down a bit after. Though it will be a tough wicket, slower deliveries from the bowlers would be a key. KL Rahul scored a century on this pitch against Mumbai Indians, hence class batting would produce great results on this wicket.
Recent Team Form Of Both Squads:
Delhi Capitals (recent last): L W L W L
Kolkata Knight Riders (recent last): L L L L W
- Captain- David Warner
- Vice-Captain- Nitish Rana
- Wicket Keeper- Rishabh Pant
- Batsmen- Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer
- All Rounder- Andre Russel, Sunil Narine, Lalit Yadav
- Bowlers- Kuldeep Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Khaleel Ahmed