The best in the form squad, Gujarat Titans (GT) are ready to fight the Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) in the 40th competition of the Indian Premier League (IPL 2022) at the venue Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai on 27 April (Wednesday). We will describe the My11Circle Prediction for the GT and SRH match.
The Gujarat Titans are having high confidence after their crucial 8-run win against the Kolkata Knight Riders in their recent match of the ongoing season of the IPL 2022. Sunrisers Hyderabad is also feeling high on confidence as they got a 9-wicket victory over Royal Challengers Bangalore in their last match and this was their fifth victory in this tournament.
- Clash: Match 40th, Gujarat Titans vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Date: 27 April Wednesday
- Time: 7:30 PM IST
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
- Live Telecast: The match will be available live only on star sports networks and the Disney+Hotstar app as only the Star channel have the broadcasting satellite rights.
Points Table Position
Currently, Both teams SRH and GT are the toppers of the points table. Gujarat Titans have the first position on the points table as they have 12 points in their hand. Whereas Sunriser Hyderabad is presently placed at the second position just below the Gujrat Titans as they have 10 points in hand. Keep reading to know GT vs SRH My11Circle Prediction.
As seen in the season so far, the conditions at this pitch will once again be flat and will favor the batting side assisting the batsmen. However, the squad winning the toss will look to bowl first. It will be a great decision to choose more batsmen in your fantasy squads.
- Average 1st Innings Score:- The batting first team average score here is 167 runs. The average Score varies on this ground from 155 to 171.
- Bat First Or Bowl First? The team batting first has a bad record here as they have only a 47 percent winning margin. The team batting second have a winning percentage of 53 percent on this wicket.
Recent Team Form Of Both Squads
Gujrat Titans (recent last): W W W L W
Sunriser Hyderabad (recent last): W W W W W
Top Picks For My11Circle Prediction
- Gujarat Titans Skipper Hardik Pandya has been leading his team from the front. Hardik performed superbly with the bat in this season of IPL 2022. Hardik Pandya has scored three back-to-back fifties at an impressive strike rate. He is dangerous nowadays with the bat. This makes him a must-pick player in your dream team.
- For the Sunrisers Hyderabad, Rahul Tripathi batted dangerously against his former IPL franchise Kolkata Knight Riders. In a crucial run-chase, Rahul Tripathi scored a top knock of 71 runs from 37 deliveries. He is in a great phase of his career in this season of IPL 2022.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad Skip Kane Williamson had shown an excellent touch during the recent win against Gujarat Titans. Kane Williamson smashed an important fifty during the successful run-chase.
- Captain- Kane Williamson
- Vice-Captain- Hardik Pandya
- Wicket Keeper- N Pooran
- Batsmen- Shubhman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Abhinav Manohar
- All Rounder- Rahul Tewatia, Abhishek Sharma
- Bowlers- Rashid khan, Mohmmad Shami, T Natrajan