Table-clinchers Gujarat Titans would hope to connect the openings to their top request and seal a spot at the end of the season games by getting back to winning ways against a generally out-of-tournament Mumbai Indians in an Indian Premier League match here on Friday. GT got a timely wake-up call in an eight-wicket defeat to Punjab Kings in their recent game, which snapped their five-match winning image. Despite the defeat, Gujrat Titans are sitting comfortably at the top of the standings with 16 points from 10 matches and a victory in the next clash would make them the first franchise to enter the play-offs.
On the other side, there is nothing much to write about Mumbai Indians. MI has lost eight matches in a row and won the only recent game. Thus MI is sitting bottom of the points table.
How To Choose Players To Gain Maximum Points In My11Circle Prediction
The Brabourne Stadium pitch generally helps both the department of the team bowlers as well as batsmen. We can choose more batsmen as boundaries are short and quick here. The outfield supports the batters so we can see a 170+ scoring match here on this wicket. If we see to choose bowlers, we can go for equal pacers and spinners Because the history of the last 10 matches shows us both got 50-50 percent wickets on this surface. So we need to pick around 7 batsmen including all-rounders and 4 bowlers to make a balanced squad to gain maximum points in any Fantasy 11 competition.
- Toss– The TATA IPL 2022 match Fifty-one toss between Mumbai Indians vs Gujrat Titans will take place at 7.00 PM (IST).
- Match Time – 7:30 PM
- Stadium — Brabourne Stadium, Navi Mumbai
- Live Telecast– Live telecast of the 51st match MI vs GT of TATA IPL 2022 will be aired on the star sports channel. The online platform to watch the Live match of this T20 cricket is the Disney+Hotstar app and website.
Top Picks For My11Circle Prediction
- Suryakumar Yadav is a right-handed batter from Mumbai Indians. He has smashed 290 runs in this season of IPL 2022 so far and can contribute big once again in this game.
- Mohammed Shami is a right-arm fast bowler from GT. He has haunted 15 wickets in this IPL 2022 so far and can get crucial players in this clash as well.
Both Squads Recent 5 Matches Form :
Gujrat Titans (GT) (recent last): L W W W W
Mumbai Indians (MI) (recent last): W L L L L
GT Vs MI Head To Head:
GUJ Vs MUM My11Circle Prediction
- Captain: Suryakumar Yadav
- Vice Captain: Mohammed Shami
- Wicket Keeper: Wridhiman Saha
- Batsmen: David Miller, Tilak Varma, Shubman Gill
- All Rounders: Hardik Pandya, Daniel Sams
- Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, Rashid Khan, Jaydev Undakat