The Thirty-Seventh match of the Tata IPL 2022 will see Lucknow Super Giants clash against Mumbai Indians on 24th April (Sunday) at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. LKN vs MI match is scheduled to begin at 7:30 PM IST and the live clash can be viewed on Star Sports Network and Hotstar Disney.
Points Table Position
Lucknow Super Giants is presently situated at the fourth position on the points table. They have 8 points in the points table whereas Mumbai Indians are currently spotted at the bottom of the points table as they have zero points in the points table.
Form Of The Both Team
Lucknow Super Giants fought in seven matches in this Tata IPL 2022 where they managed to win four out of seven games while Mumbai Indians also played seven games in this tournament where they lost all the seven games.
LKN vs MI: Head to Head
Both teams have faced each other once in IPL where Lucknow won the match.
Last Game Performance
Lucknow Super Giants played their recent match against Royal Challengers Bangalore where they lost the match by 18 runs. KL Rahul and Krunal Pandya stacked 30 runs and 45 runs respectively for Lucknow Super Giants in that fight. On the other side, Mumbai Indians played their recent match opposite Chennai Super Kings where Chennai Super Kings won that match by 3 wickets. Suryakumar Yadav and Tilak Varma scored 32 runs and 51 runs respectively for Mumbai Indians in that clash.
Temperature and Weather Report
The temperature is suggested approx 32°C on the game day with 57% humidity and 11 km/hr wind speed. We will see no rain during the match.
LKN Vs MI: Pich Report
The wicket at Wankhede Stadium has always been great for batters. There is an even bounce on the pitch, and the small boundaries make the job easier for the batting side. There will be a heavy dew factor and both squads would want to bowl first if they won the toss.
- Average 1st innings score: The average first batting team score on this pitch is 164 runs.
- Record of chasing teams: The team batting first has a bad record here as they have only a 40% winning margin. The team batting second has a great record here. They have a winning percentage of 60 on this wicket.
- Lokesh Rahul is a dangerous batsman from Lucknow Super Giants. He has smashed 103 runs in the recent head-to-head game opposite to Mumbai Indians. He can score again triple figure in this clash between LSG vs MI.
- Rohit Sharma is a class batsman from Mumbai Indians. He hit only 6 runs in the recent clash against Lucknow Super Giants. But today he can change the game all alone. He is desperate to get the first victory for his team and fans.
LKN vs MI Dream11 Prediction
- Captain- Rohit Sharma = 9 cr
- Vice captain- Lokesh Rahul = 10.5 cr
- Wicket-keeper- Quinton De =9.5 cr
- Batsmen- Surya Kumar Yadav (9.5 cr), Tilak Verma (9 cr), D Brevis (8.5 cr)=27 cr
- Bowlers- Jaydev Unadkat(8.5 cr), Jaspirt Bumrah (8.5 cr), Avesh Khan (9 cr)=26 cr
- All Rounders– Jason Holder(9 cr), M Stoinis (9 cr)=18 cr