Welcome to Dream11 Prediction for Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders game. Two struggling squads from the bottom of the standings will fight in this match. Mumbai Indians are at the bottom of the standings with eight defeats from ten matches. Kolkata Knight Riders are the one spot above them with four victories from eleven games. Both teams have no way to make it to the playoffs.
Mumbai Indians have been officially terminated from the playoffs race and the five-time champions became the first team to get out of the playoffs. The Rohit Sharma-led squad has just two wins in 10 matches and will be looking to fight for pride in their remaining games.
What Kind Of Players You Should Pick For Your Fantasy Team
- The surface of the DY Patil Stadium supports a little bit extra to the bowlers. The average first innings score here is 156 runs as we mentioned earlier batting on this pitch is not so comfortable here. Thus bowling the second team has a great record here with a winning percentage of 63 percent. Keep reading to know today’s game dream11 prediction.
- Pacers have picked 74% wickets while spin only managed to get 26% wickets on this surface in the last 10 matches. As you can see pacers performed brilliantly here so it will be great to choose more pacers in your fantasy 11 squads.
- Going to the batting side you can pick at least two All-rounders each from one team. In the top order, you can pick Rohit Sharma. Yes, you heard it right, We are recommending him because he had not performed so well till now, but we can see a great Ro-Hit Sharma here as he will play here only for pride.
Toss – The TATA IPL 2022 match Fifty-sixth toss between Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders will take place at 7.00 PM (IST).
Match Time – 7:30 PM
Stadium– Dy Patil Stadium, Mumbai
Live Telecast– Live telecast of the 56th match MI vs KKR of TATA IPL 2022 will be telecast on the star sports channel. The online platform to enjoy the Live match of this T20 cricket is the Disney+Hotstar app and website.
Both Squads Recent 5 Matches Form :
Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) (recent last): L W L L L
Mumbai Indians (MI) (recent last): W W L L L
Top Picks For MI Vs KOL Dream11 Prediction
- Rohit Sharma is a right-handed opening batsman and skipper of Mumbai Indians. He got out scoring only 3 runs in the last head-to-head match against Kolkata Knight Riders. Now he will look to play for the pride of his team and this makes him a dangerous batsman. Thus he is a must-pick for your fantasy 11 teams.
- The Power-hitter from KKR, Andre Russell has scored just 11 runs in the last head-to-head game against Mumbai Indians. He will be a valuable pick for this clash keeping in the mind his all-around skills.
Head To Head (Last 10 matches):
|Kolkata Knight Riders||3|
MI vs KOL Dream11 Prediction
- Captain: Rohit Sharma
- Vice Captain: Andre Russell
- Wicket Keeper: Ishan Kishan
- All-Rounders: Sunil Narine
- Batsmen: Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Nitish Rana
- Bowlers: Tim Southee, Murugan Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah