Welcome My11Circle Prediction between Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings. RR and CSK will fight against each other in the Sixty-Eighth game of the TATA Indian Premier League (IPL) 2022.
Royals won their previous game against Lucknow Super Giants by 24 runs. Runs from Buttler (41), Samson (32), and Padikkal (39) took them to 178/6. Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, and Obed McCoy took two wickets each as they stopped Lucknow to 154/8 to win the match.
Meanwhile, Chennai Super Kings lost their previous clash by seven wickets against Gujrat Titans. Despite a half-century from Ruturaj Gaikwad, they only managed to reach 133/5. Gujarat Titans reached the target at 19.1 overs to comfortably mark the sign of victory.
Points to Remember While Making My11Circle Prediction
- The surface is well for batting and the ball will hit the bat nicely. The batting side has little advantage here as we have seen in some previous games. So we can go with the 5 to 6 batsmen here on this pitch to score maximum points in the fantasy game.
- Coming to the bowling side, The pacers will have to use variations as there is not much help on this pitch keeping in sight the old records. Spinners will play a crucial role as in the last clash here. So we have to go with the at least 4 bowlers in the ratio of 2 pacers and 2 spins.
- To form an ideal fantasy 11 we should have 5 batsmen, 2 All-Rounders, and 4 Bowlers (two spins and two pacers) and choose a captain and vice-captain from the batting or All-Rounder side only.
The toss-winning side will look to bowl first on this surface.
TOSS – The TATA IPL 2022 match sixty-eighth toss between Rajasthan Royal vs Chennai Super Kings will take place at 7.00 PM (IST).
Match Time – 7:30 PM
Stadium –Brabourne stadium, Mumbai
Possible Playing 11 Of Both Squads
Sanju Samson (c & wk), Jos Buttler, Devdutt Padikkal, Yashasvi Jaiswal, James Neesham, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravichandran Ashwin, Riyan Parag, Trent Boult, Obed McCoy,
Chennai Super Kings
MS Dhoni (c & wk), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Devon Conway, N Jagadeesan, Mitchell Santner, Prashant Solanki, Simarjeet Singh, Matheesha Pathirana, Mukesh Choudhary
Both Squads Recent 5 Matches Form :
Rajasthan Royal (RR) (recent last): W L W L L
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) (recent last): L L W L W
Head To Head (Last 10 matches):
RR — CSK
RAJ VS CHE MyCircle 11 Prediction
- Captain: Jos Buttler
- Vice-Captain: Moeen Ali
- Wicket-Keeper: Sanju Samson
- Batsmen: Devon Conway, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devdutt Padikkal
- All-Rounders: Ravichandran Ashwin
- Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Mukesh Choudhary