Match Sixty-ninth of the TATA Indian Premier League (IPL 2022) will witness a thrilling battle between the Mumbai Indians (MI) and the Delhi Capitals (DC) in Mumbai at the Wankhede Stadium on 21 May, 2022. After experiencing a really poor tour in the ongoing edition of the IPL, the Mumbai Indians will look to end things on a winning good note. On the other side, the Delhi Capitals will experience a lot of pressure during this clash as a win will guarantee them an IPL 2022 playoffs spot. Here you get IPL match MI vs DC Dream11 Prediction.
Toss– The TATA IPL 2022 match sixty-ninth toss between Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals will take place at 7.00 PM (IST).
Match Time – 7:30 PM
Stadium– Wankhede stadium, Mumbai
What To Keep In Mind To Create Best 11
The wicket at the Wankhede Stadium is expected to have good help both for the batsmen and bowlers. It will be thrilling to watch the nature of the surface after the batting-friendly pitch in the last few matches. However, the conditions are expected to support enough the batsmen to a great extent in this game. So you can go with up to 6 batsmen and 2 All-Rounders to score maximum in the fantasy contests.
Let’s talk about the bowling side, Pacers got a brilliant record here as they have taken 71 percent of wickets on this pitch in the last 10 games. While Spins haunted 29 percent of wickets here. So picking 2 pacers and 1 spin would be a wise choice here. The average score will remain between 170-185.
Possible Playing 11 Of Both Squads
MI Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma
2. Ishan Kishan
3. Tilak Varma
4. Tristan Stubbs/Dewald Brevis
5. Ramandeep Singh
6. Tim David
7. Daniel Sams
8. Sanjay Yadav
9. Mayank Markande
10. Jasprit Bumrah
11. Riley Meredith
DC Playing 11
1. Sarfaraz Khan
2. David Warner
3. Mitchell Marsh
4. Rishabh Pant (C & WK)
5. Rovman Powell
6. Axar Patel
7. Lalit Yadav
8. Shardul Thakur
9. Khaleel Ahmed
10. Anrich Nortje
11. Kuldeep Yadav
Top Players For MI vs DC Dream11 Prediction
- Rohit Sharma:- Mumbai Indians captain Rohit Sharma will just have to take some sort of responsibility in this pure firing batting squad and play a grand knock. Rohit Sharma hammered an explosive knock of 48 runs off only 36 balls against Sunrisers Hyderabad during the previous match.
- Rishabh Pant:- Delhi Capitals skipper Rishabh Pant will be expected to take the responsibility and lead his side from the front. In the game against Lucknow Super Giants, Rishabh Pant smashed 44 runs off 30 deliveries that included 7 fours and 1 big six.
Both Squads Recent 5 Matches Form :
Mumbai Indians (MI) (recent last): L W L W W
Delhi Capitals (DC) (recent last): W W L W L
Head To Head (Last 10 matches):
|Matches||MI Won||DC Won|
|Last Five |
IPL 2022: MI vs DC Dream11 Prediction
- CAPTAIN: Rohit Sharma
- VICE-CAPTAIN: Rishab Pant
- WICKET-KEEPERS: Ishan Kishan
- BATSMEN: Tilak Varma, Tim David, David Warner
- ALL-ROUNDERS: Ramandeep Singh, Mitchell Marsh
- BOWLERS: Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Khaleel Ahmed
This is a safe team. Follow CricketShokin on Telegram for Grand league teams.