We describe Dream11 prediction today game between KKR and DC. Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Capitals match will be the 19th match of the Tata IPL 2022 and played on 10th April at Brabourne stadium, Mumbai. They will face off each other for the first time in the Indian Premier League 2022 season. The Kolkata Knight Riders have seating at the top position on the point table, while Delhi Capitals are at the seventh spot. KKR has won three games out of their four games. Delhi played three matches but won only a single game.
Last game performance
KKR won their last game by a margin of 5 wickets. Young Venkatesh Iyer hit 50 runs while Pat Cummins played an aggressive knock of 56 runs and took two wickets. DC lost their last game. Lucknow Super Giants beat them by six wickets. Sixty-one runs scored by Prithvi shaw also got wasted.
KKR vs DC Head to Head
In the history of IPL, these two teams faced each other in 29 matches. KKR has a good record with 16 wins, while DC won the remaining 13 matches. Keep reading to know Dream11 Prediction Today Game.
Usually, the Brabourne pitch helps both bowlers as well as batters.
- Average 1st innings score:- The Average 1st innings score on this wicket is 193 runs.
- Chasing Record:- The chasing team has a bad record here, and wining percentage of the second batting team is only 40% here.
Pat Cummins- He has played a breathtaking knock of 56 runs in the last game and hit the fifty in just 14 balls. Apart from batting, he is a world-class fast bowler.
Andre Russell– Russell is the most dangerous batsman of KKR, and he can potentially change any game standing alone. He scored 106 runs and took two wickets in the tournament.
Rishabh Pant: Pant is a left-handed batsman and Wicketkeeper. He always looks for significant boundaries when his team needs them most. He can make a significant impact today.
Warner– Though he is searching for his form. But you can’t underestimate the talent that he possesses.
KKR vs DC- Dream11 Prediction Today Game
- Captain- Pat Cummins 9.5 cr
- Vice-captain – Andre Russel 10 cr
- Wicket-Keeper- Rishabh Pant 9.5 cr
- Batters- David Warner (10cr), Shreyas Iyer (9cr), Prithvi Shaw (9cr)= 28 cr
- All rounder- Venkatesh Iyer 9cr
- Bowler– Umesh Yadav (8.5cr) Mustafizur Rahman (9cr) Kuldeep yadav (8.5cr) Rasik Salam (8cr)= 34 cr