Sunrisers Hyderabad will face Kolkata Knight Riders in match number 25 of IPL 2022 on Friday (April 15). Sunrisers Hyderabad feels to have eventually got to winning ways as the Kane Williamson-led side claimed back-to-back victories and would be eager to make it a hat-trick of victories against KKR. Welcome to dream11 prediction today game between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kolkata Knight Riders.
Shreyas Iyer led Knight Riders’ winning stripe was ended when a spirited Delhi Capitals defeated them by 44 runs in their former game. KKR have lost two games out of five games they have played. They will be looking to keep the letdowns of the former match behind. Currently, KKR is standing in the second position in the points table.
Sunrisers defeated dominant Gujarat Titans enough sweepingly in their former game, and that victory would boost the confidence of the side to do well against another advanced-ranked side. SRH has four points. Let’s look at the Dream11 prediction today game and the match-winner for SRH vs KKR in their first clash in IPL 2022.
KKR vs SRH Head to Head
In 21 games the two brigades have played, KKR came up victorious 14 times while SRH has won 7 of those games.
Usually, the Brabourne pitch helps both side bowlers as well as batters. With the dew factor coming to see last in the game.
- Average 1st innings score- The Average 1st innings score on this wicket is 184 runs.
- Chasing Record- The chasing team has a bad record here. Wining percentage of the second batting team is only 47% here.
Dream 11 Prediction Today: Top Picks
Andre Russell:- Is the most dangerous batsman of KKR, and he has the potential to change any game standing alone. He has scored 130 runs and took three wickets in the tournament.
Romario Shepherd:- He is the player who contributes from the bat and ball. Haunting three wickets and scoring 32 runs in the tournament so far, this player is a must-pick for this match.
Dream11 Prediction Today
- Captain – Shepherd =8.5 cr
- Vice captain – Andre Russell =10 cr
- Keeper- N Pooran = 9.5 cr
- All-rounder- Pat Cummins =9.5 cr
- Batsman – Kane Williamson (10 cr) Shreyas Iyer (9 cr) Markram (8.5 cr)=27.5 cr
- Bowlers- Umesh Yadav (9cr) Sunil Narine ( 9 cr) T Natrajan (9 cr) Shreyas Gopal ( 8cr)=35 cr
Also, read- Top Five Highest Partnerships in IPL History?