Welcome to My 11 Circle Today Match Prediction between Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore. In the Thirty-ninth clash of TATA Indian Premier League of 2022, Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) will fight against Rajasthan Royals (RR) at the venue of Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium in Pune on Tuesday. Both the squads have built their team from scratch at the TATA IPL 2022 Mega Auction. There will be two crucial points up to catch in this thriller match at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium on Tuesday.
RR Vs RCB: Match Details
- Date:- April 26, 2022
- Time:- 7:30 PM IST
- Venue:- This game will be played at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
- Live Telecast:- Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar have the official broadcasting Satelite rights of IPL 2022.
In the recent match, the performance of the Royal Challengers Bangalore was the worst in the tournament. Playing against SRH, the RCB team surrendered on a very low score of 68 runs. This was the lowest total scored by any team in this season of TATA IPL 2022. Keep reading to know My 11 Circle Today Match Prediction.
While Rajasthan Royals Performed Fabulously in the last match. RR batted first and smashed 222 runs in the 20-over game. That was the best score for Rajasthan Royals. Jos Buttler stacked 116 runs with 65 balls. This inning boosted other players too and the momentum got in the favour of RR.
Points Table Position
Both the teams Rajasthan and Banglore have 10 points in the points table but RR is presently placed in the third position. While RCB is situated in the fifth position.
- Average 1st Innings Score:- The batting first team average score here is 161 runs. The average score varies on this ground from 150 to 165.
- Chase Or Defend? At this stage of the tournament, the chasing and defending do not matter at all. Yes, you heard it right, at present the winning percentage of both sides is 50-50. So, chasing or defending is not a matter of concern now.
Top Picks For My 11 Circle Today Match Prediction
- Jos Buttler must be the top player for your fantasy team. He is the present orange cap holder and has already stacked 3 centuries in the TATA IPL 2022. Buttler is a player who is showing what a consistent form looks like.
- Virat Kohli has not performed well till now in this season of IPL 2022. Presently hardest phase of Kohli’s career is going on. However, considering his class, you must pick him in your my11circle team because you never know when Kohli got the momentum.
- Yuzvendra Chahal presently holding the purple cap in this season of the TATA IPL 2022. He is having the best of his career. In the recent match against RCB, he was fabulous against his former squad.
My 11 Circle Today Match Prediction
- Captain- Virat Kohli= 9 CR
- Vice Captain- Yuzvendra Chahal= 9.5 CR
- Wicket Keeper-Jos Buttler(10cr), Sanju Samson(9cr), Dinesh Karthik(9 cr) = 28 CR
- Batsmen- Faf Du Plessis(9.5cr), Shimron Hetmyer(9cr), Devdutt Paddikal(8.5cr)= 27 CR
- All Rounders- Glenn Maxwell(9.5 cr), Shahbaz Ahmed(8.5 cr)= 18 CR
- Bowlers-Harshal Patel= 8.5 CR