Get SL vs NED Dream11 Prediction, Top Picks, Match Details, Weather Report, and Pitch Report for the First Round’s Group A match between the Netherlands and Sri Lanka in ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022.
Sri Lanka has won one game and lost one game in World Cup T20 2022 so far and currently standing in third place on the points table. While the Netherlands has won both their games and sitting at top of the points table. However, Sri Lanka has a better run rate than the Netherlands. This will be an interesting battle between Sri Lanka and the Netherlands for the Super 12 stage.
Netherlands vs Sri Lanka Match Details
Sri Lanka will meet the Netherlands in Match 9 of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup on October, 20 at Kardinia Park, starting at 03:00 PM (local). This will be the last game of both teams in the first round.
|NED vs SL||20-10-2022||Kardinia Park, Geelong||03:00 PM|
SL vs NED Head to Head in T20
Coming to Netherlands and Sri Lanka head-to-head stats in T20, both team have met twice in this format. Sri Lanka has won both games comprehensively. These two games were played in T20 World Cup in 2014 and 2021.
|Head-to-Head Stats||Sri Lanka||Netherland|
|Highest Runs||Kusal |
Recent Match Performance
Sri Lanka made a strong comeback after being completely outplayed in the first game. Sri Lanka beat the United Arab Emirates by 79 runs and kept their hopes alive for Super 12s. Sri Lanka posted a decent total on the scoreboard, thanks to Pathum Nissanka’s 74 runs. In reply, Sri Lanka bundled out UAE on 73. Wanindu Hasaranga and Dushmantha Chameera took three scalps each.
The Netherlands also won their last game, against Namibia in a thrilling fashion. The Dutch bowlers bowled brilliantly in the first inning and restricted Namibia to 121 in their 20 overs. Bas De Leede took two scalps, while Tim Pringle, Colin Ackermann, Paul van Meekeren, and Roelof van der Merwe picked one wicket each. In reply, the Netherlands chased down the target with three balls remaining. Their top three played brilliant knock.
NED vs SL Weather Report
|Max Temp.||18 degree|
|Min Temp.||10 degree|
|Chance of Rain||0%|
T20 World Cup 2022: NED vs SL Pitch Report
The game between the Netherlands and Sri Lanka will be played in the afternoon. The average first-inning total at Kardinia Park in T-20 WC 2022 is 142 for afternoon games. There is some help for both pacers and spinner on this surface if they bowl in the right area.
SL vs NED Predicted Playing 11
|Pathum Nissanka||Vikramjit Singh|
|Kusal Mendis (wk)||Max ODowd|
|Dhananjaya de Silva||Bas de Leede|
|Charith Asalanka||Colin Ackermann|
|Bhanuka Rajapaksa||Tom Cooper|
|Dasun Shanaka||Scott Edwards(wk)|
|Wanindu Hasaranga||Roelof van der Merwe|
|Chamika Karunaratne||Tim Pringle|
|Dushmantha Chameer||Timm van der Gugten|
|Pramod Madushan||Paul van Meekeren|
|Maheesh Theekshana||Fred Klaassen|
Top Picks For Dream11 Prediction For NED vs SL Match
- Wanindu Hasaranga:- The bowling all-rounder from Sri Lanka, Wanindu Hasaranga, can trouble any batter with his right-arm leg-break bowling and can bat too. He featured in 46 T20I for Sri Lanka and picked 75 wickets at a splendid strike rate of 13.09 and bowling average of 14.43. He also scored 454 runs at a decent strike rate of 122.37.
- Bas de Leede:- The Netherlands’ batting all-rounder has impressed everyone in this tournament with both bat and bowl. The right-arm medium pacer has picked five wickets and scored 44 runs in two games that he played in this competition so far.
- Pathum Nissanka:- Sri Lanka’s opening batter, Pathum Nissanka, is in great nick and scored 74 runs in his last game against UAE. Overall, the right-handed batter has appeared in 31 T20 games for Sri Lanka and struck 884 runs.
SL vs NED Dream11 Prediction- T20 World Cup 2022
- Batting:- Max ODowd, Pathum Nissanka, Vikramjit Singh
- Bowler:- Dushmantha Chameer, Fred Klaassen, Maheesh Theekshana
- All-rounder:- Dhananjaya de Silva, Bas de Leede(vc), Wanindu Hasaranga(c), Colin Ackermann
- Wicket-keeper:- Kusal Mendis